Please dress for camp in a neat and disciplined manner and with respect to any guidelines your church may have.
Failure to observe the dress code may incur a $20 fine per incident.
- Wear dress pants and full-button shirts with tails tucked in during the camp day. Denim is allowed for recreational activities.
- Do not wear neckties
- Wear shoes.
- Keep hair neatly trimmed.
- Solid-colored black dress pants
- White long-sleeved dress shirt
- Black belt, socks, and dress shoes
- Wear dresses or jumpers without slits.
- Have sleeve lengths be a minimum of near the elbow and skirt length be at least half way between knees and ankles.
- Ensure necklines are near the base of your neck.
- Wear shoes or sandals (no flip flops).
- Cover your hair with a veiling.
- Loose-fitting, solid-colored black dress (no pinstripes or pattern)
- Hosiery and black dress shoes
- Sleeves at or below the elbow
- Girls: Wear dresses or skirts that cover and extend well below the knee whether standing or sitting.
- Boys: Wear denim or khaki pants.
- All: Wear shoes or sandals.
- Girls: Wear shirts or blouses with low-cut necklines, that are tight-fitting, or that are sleeveless.
- Boys: Wear sleeveless shirts or shorts.
- All: Wear clothing with logos larger than 2” square.
- Boys: Solid-colored black pants and white (button-down) shirts.
- Girls: Black dresses (if black is unavailable, a dark solid is acceptable). A black skirt and white blouse are acceptable as long as they follow the guidelines as given above.