Please dress for camp in a neat and disciplined manner and with respect to any guidelines your church may have.
Failure to observe the dress code may incur a $20 fine per incident.
- Wear dress pants and full-button shirts with tails tucked in during the camp day. Denim is allowed for recreational activities.
- Do not wear neckties
- Wear shoes.
- Keep hair neatly trimmed.
- Solid-colored black dress pants
- White long-sleeved dress shirt
- Black belt, socks, and dress shoes
- Wear dresses or jumpers without slits.
- Have sleeve lengths be a minimum of near the elbow and skirt length be at least half way between knees and ankles.
- Ensure necklines are near the base of your neck.
- Wear shoes or sandals (no flip-flops).
- Cover your hair with a veiling.
- Loose-fitting, solid-colored black dress (no pinstripes or pattern)
- Hosiery and black dress shoes
- Sleeves at or below the elbow
- Follow camp dress guidelines given above as much as possible.
- Wear shoes or sandals. Do not go barefoot or wear flip flops.
- Do not wear T-shirts (boys).
- Solid-colored black pants and white shirts for boys
- Black dresses for girls. If black is unavailable, a dark solid is acceptable.
- Observe the guidelines as given on this page during the week of tour.