Shenandoah Christian Music Camp is a non-profit organization. Our tuition charges reflect the costs of running the camp and of gratefully acknowledging the time, effort, and experience our instructors bring to their classes. At the same time, we want to help teachers and pastors to be able to join us. Thus, we are teaming up with donors to offer a variety of full and partial scholarships.
We have a limited number of scholarships available, and ask you to consider carefully before assuming that you qualify for a scholarship, which are specifically in place for those with financial need.
Partial scholarship applications must be submitted by May 1.
- Full-time teachers may be considered for a $125 scholarship
- Music teachers may be considered for a $75 scholarship
- Ordained minister may be considered for a $125 scholarship
Full-time teacher: Indicates that you are in the classroom a minimum of 30 hours a week, have taught for the past school year, and are planning to teach again in the coming school year. Home school teachers may be considered based on the same qualifications.
Music teachers: Those who teach music, but are not full-time teachers.
- Only one scholarship per person will be considered.
- Married couples attending together may request only one scholarship.
- You may apply for a scholarship before or after you apply to attend camp. However, if you apply for and receive a scholarship before you apply to camp, you will receive a scholarship code which can be used in your application.
- Exceptions to the qualifications and scholarships listed above will be considered case by case by the administration.
Scholarship applications must be submitted by March 31st.