Our vision is conservative Anabaptist communities that understand music as a core function of a whole and vibrant life and use music to reflect the excellence, beauty, and holiness of God.
Our mission is to provide theologically sound and musically competent instruction as a resource to the conservative Anabaptist community. We offer training in general musical development, congregational worship and leadership, choral conducting and performance, music education, and composition; and promote a mature biblical understanding of the purposes of music in worship and the arts.
- Music that is both theologically sound and God-honoring.
- Music engagement that reflects a culture of excellence, and giving our best.
- Music that is accessible to singers and audience but also stretches them toward growth.
- Congregational music that is true, beautiful and enduring; and congregational singing that is engaged and authentic.
- A variety of music appropriate to the various community functions such as Worship, classroom, family and personal use.
- The collaboration of instructors and students around the common ground of God, Music and community.
- New music informed by the best of centuries of musical heritage.
- Education that leads to greater usefulness in and connection with the local church body.
- Music as a core part of our community life